When it comes to selling… you need the help of a real estate professional that is going to go the extra mile in marketing your home effectively; ensuring that your home is getting the exposure it deserves and needs!
- The time and cost to hire a professional realtor (and even more of your personal time if you decide to sell yourself)
- A home inspection – to identify any repairs that are likely to be required before a sale can be closed
- Time and cost in fixing up your home to prepare it for sale
- Removals, and shipping if applicable
- Legal representation fees
- Cost of the advertising / exposure needed to sell your home – these costs may be covered by your realtor if you use one